Monday, November 2, 2020

Tiny Tales: Ramayana and Mahabharata

As part of my Tiny Tales project (5 books completed so far!), I am working on a Tiny Tales version of both the Ramayana and the Mahabharata. I am really excited that I will have both of these books available as free #OER textbooks for the Indian Epics class in Spring 2021. There will be free digital editions in all the usual formats (PDF, epub, mobi, plus a web version), along with a free audiobook (at SoundCloud), and cheap Amazon editions: Kindle (99 cents) and paperback ($5.99).

I have written the Ramayana book, so I am proofreading now (in November), and then recording the audiobook in December; tentative publication date is December 26. Details about the Ramayana here

I've also started writing the Mahabharata book, and if all goes well I will publish that in early February (and the Mahabharata reading starts in class on March 1, so that should work out great). Writing the Mahabharata book is my #NaNoWriMo challenge for this year! Details about the Mahabharata here.


No comments:

Post a Comment